Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've finished...

Reality hasn't sunk in yet....

But after my final presentation yesterday...
I've FINISHED my degree...

That was really FINAL.

No more going back anymore.... >____>

I can't believe it!

Marks haven't been posted yet but I'm pretty sure I will be passing them...

*horror shock* My 2 presentations went really well.... With the final one, in the range (cz lecturer still needs to review our feedback) of 25-30 out of 30 marks!!

Praise God!!

Now... Need find a job!!

God will lead me... He has carried me through my turbulent 3 years and now... He will open another door/window for me...

=P

U guys now need to prepare my graduation present for next year!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Owl, congrats... pretty quick to graduate compared to the rest of us >_< Anyway what graduation present, doesn't click me... never heard of that.

I do heard about treating ppl a meal after getting your first paycheck :D