Sunday, October 14, 2007

Short but... HARD as tramp.

Yes, yes... Photos are very bad for bandwidth... ^^

I'm blogging for... All my year's worth. We just came back from another short tramp somewhere at the Waiwera area!!

Kononnya he looks likes a Maori Chief... With a blanket.


After a really hard steep walk down a never-ending hill...
Lucien's butt got dirty.
The rest of the group: VERY CLEAN!

Yes, we love trees very much...

According to Victor (aka Maori king): Have you seen the beach, b****?
P.S. VICTOR SAYS TO CHANGE IT CZ I GOT IT WRONG.
It's supposed to be...
DO YOU LIKE THE BEACH, B****? (I think I got it right?)

AND!!!

SPRING IS HERE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is actually:
" do you like the beach b*t*h?"

Anonymous said...

Joel's one really makes me laugh out loud, i am sure this kid either got brainwashed or learned this from his family (e.g. dad keep saying to mum "wo ai ni" when they are discussing who is da one to look after the kid)