Thursday, October 25, 2007

I love I love I love...

Paperwork. Gotta sorta have everything in my folder by tomorrow or...

FAIL LA....

Sigh the one and the worst downside of teaching.

THE AMOUNT OF BLOODY HELL PAPERWORK.

Children. Actually I really have a love-hate relationship with them. Plus, I like teaching intermediate but I can't be a really good teacher as I tend to be their friend or buddy rather than teacher. Sigh... Sad but true.

I love the top maths class I've got. ^^ Maths has been my strong point. (NOTE: NOT ADDITIONAL MATHS) The kids like proving me wrong and I do not have any qualms to admit that I'm wrong. These are in adolescence age. They love proving teachers wrong. Just admit and you will get to keep your face and they will not hog you til you feel like strangling them. (I did wanna strangle them lots of time) I had a student who was playing around with my student's table mat. Her name is Fatima. First he showed me "Fat" then he said... "Look Miss, Im fat." Then he said... "Im a fati" T_T||| I was trying sooo hard not too laugh. DAMN these kids.

OH OH OH!!! The Battle of the Bands. I can't believe these kids are only 11-13 years old. They are really really really amazing. Seriously. AC/DC, My Chemical Romance... Aiyok. I'm not hardcore rock fan but I know talent when I see it. It was just amazing. The entertainment is as good as a real rock concert. That is how professional they are... ^^

LAST and the LOVE of my LIFE:
BURGERFUEL. Because life's too short to have bad burgers. HAHHAHAHA...
I'm so spoiled. My friends know how picky I am at eating and this is one shop which I totally can order something and guarantee is the BEST BURGER EVER!!! *drools*

LOL. My friend (Sigfry Blonde) suggests that I should lend him money to buy a BurgerFuel franchise and in return, he will give me a free burger a day. ZzZzz... Oi, I'm CHINESE. Don't talk money with me unless you are as ngiao on money as me. HAHAHHA... I replied, I'll borrow your money so I can lend you money so that in return you will give me free burgers everyday.

HAhahaha.... ^^

Love of my life : BURGERFUEL (Check out their website!)

No comments: