Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I dunno...

Just finished reading my sister's blog. If I had not gone into it today, I dunno how much would I missed out. I promised that I would call her once she missed call me when she is back in Kuching but, I had chosen to go online rather than call her. Then, I managed to catch her at her last 30 mins in Kuching. WHAT CAN WE TALK ABOUT??

I feel so bad.

She's lonely and I didn't care. I CHOSE THE BLOODY INTERNET OVER HER. DAMN SELFISH.

Next time... Family comes first. Then friends, then... myself.

Sigh.

Lecturer is coming in tomorrow and I've done nothing.

And I'm blogging.
WHAT THE HECK?!

1 comment:

jiamiin said...

dont feel bad......there is nothing. i can settle it.big enough liaw~hahaha....enjoy your life there although sometimes suffering butim sure there are lots of sweet memories with your friendsssssss there.God bring us in different situation to make us grow...
at least we had a chat before i go on aboard...hehe
i miss you a lot~
let God leads our way...
hope you got your white horse price soon~hehe...must let me know who is that guy o!!!