Sunday, October 21, 2007

Getting de-stressed...

It's almost the end of practicum and all I had it is a love-hate relationship with these pre-teens or... should I say, TEENAGERS. Angst. Never knew we were so difficult when we were at their age, but now that I think of it.............................. We were difficult. Teenage angst.

So far, most of the group of student teachers had already been assessed and PASSED, which, did nothing to soothe me but making me more antsy because somehow, everyone sounds better than me. Or maybe in reality they all are. AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! Sometimes I doubt why I wanna teach. Why can't I be someone who loves a desk job, doing 9-5 hours everyday? Or even, being someone great like a doctor or nurse?

And... Reality kicks in.

WHAT'S THE POINT OF ASKING THOSE DAMN QUESTIONS WHEN I'M DAMN SURE I'M A TEACHER?

LOL. (Or ROTFL)

Man.................. Destressing through.... MAKING fatty food for my family. And making myself fat, which I think I'm succeeding, as my jeans are getting tighter.... I think. T_T|||

I made pasta as in Fettucine + white sauce... Yummy. Luckily I didn't use butter but... I had sprinkled parmesan cheese generously. Fattening.

And... Made pizza. Not the base thought. Bought it after work. No dinner so I thought pizza would be a good one. How? Tons and tons and tons of cheese. Mmmm.... Like I'll put a base of cheese n tomato sauce. Then top it off with chicken bacon rashers and button mushrooms and pineapple with... Lots and lots of cheese... and steak sauce.

It was worse for lunch cz I made pizza again. With MORE cheese. LOL. I love cheese to a fault. With my lactose intolorent stomach. CLOSE DOWN PIZZA HUT!!!

Now.... I'm baking marbled brownie... Which is chocolate brownie + cream cheese. Very yummy. June baked it sooooo well... that I hope I reached at least 70% of her standard. Fattening also. ^^

This is how I procastinate........ along with destressing.

No comments: