Thursday, July 5, 2007

TagGed by KimMie...

Kim... I'm so gonna kill u cz my desk is like the width of my arms... You think my room is like Kuching one ah... Big big one put anything also can... This is gonna take me ages to answer...

What's within arm's reach on your desk, without leaning forward too much?
  • Novels from the library
  • Papers - notes from Semester one I've yet to sort out
  • Earrings... Everywhere... In their respective boxes but on the table too
  • Clothes - strewn over from my chair onto the table
  • My 3 broken free mp3. 128MB nia lah...
  • Camera cable - My camera is still at Brad, left it in his car
  • Snacks - Chocolates.
  • Laptop (sometimes cz most of the time on my bed)
  • Stickers & scrapbooking stuffs
  • Photos
  • Photo frames
  • My old Nokia 3310
  • Pencil box
  • Pens & Pencils
  • One huge book of children atlas
  • Box of junk - cables, pens and more junk
  • Pen drive - under the junk of tons of papers
  • Magnetic cow Eleanor gave for my birthday
  • My rubbish
  • Wires
  • Plastic bags
  • Files for my papers
  • My tests notes
  • Notebook
LOL... Ok. I tag... Hmm...
Ying, Nai Chen, Nicole, Lucy Gay, Clarence & Cynthia

1 comment:

PaNdA said...

wow... it's amazing to know what's on ur table... interesting... i can't imagine how packed ur packed table already is....it's like packed packed...