Friday, July 13, 2007

BKT session

LOL.

Our BKT session. AGAIN.

I cooked this time. HORRIBLE MAN.

T_T

But it was worth it. LOL. I think I'll like cooking a lot more if we do more of this loh...

Oh, btw, June n I were "competing" each other at swear words. According to the others.

I'm loud but I don't swear as badly as June... June pointed out that she swears a lot more uh, tougher but softer whereas I emphasise my swear words. LOL. Mine's harmless k? MUAHAHAHHA...

Sylvia Park's Hoyt's Cinemaxx (the largest screen in NZ --- mebe world?) WAS AWESOME!!! HAHAHAH!!! SO worth watching but the movie was CRAPPY CRAPPY CRAP. Hairy Potty is really... sigh, I guess, it's NORMAL. DISAPPOINTING. It never was as good as the book anyway so WHO CARES.

TRANSFORMER WAS AWESOME!

... spider pig spider pig... (Simpsom's movie trailer was hilarious)

No comments: