Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ski trip and tons of photos...

Hahaha... I just love killing people's bandwiths... But I really wanna show how much fun I had on the ski fields. It was just AMAZING!!! However, skiing is really not me thing. Kept falling on my side, if not on my butt... I can't seriously stay on my skis. Sooner or later I'll just keep falling. I think my instructor got really sick of making me stay. He's this really weird as Swiss guy WHOM I've really bad luck of getting cz of his weird-as accent.

It is fun when you ski downhill but somehow I keep accelerating and not slowing down at all... And then crash into something or fall somewhere... The staffs keep having to pick me up... Really not my thing though but the experience was worth it.

Our first night at a local pub (restaurant)... 5210

Jess, Linda n me...

Lamb shanks and mash potatoes... It was huge and nice... *drools*

Skiing morning... Sunrise... The mountains in the back... ^^
I was still sleeping. Mel took this.

Tongariro Chateau. That's Mt Ruapehu behind it. The ski fields are located on it.

Part of one ski field... I think this is the lower mountain ski fields. Lots of people snowboarding which is like way cool... ^^

Me with my skis... HAhaha... I'm actually quite short. The guy gave me the short skis... And he said: "Hmm... You are short." He measure the skis against me when he said that...

View from my chair lift... It's amazing but scary...
Posing against the mountain in the highest cafe in NZ.

The view is just breathtaking...

Me and Linda... ^^

Posing with my skis... ^^ They didn't want to ski.

Jessie n me... She's so cute lah...

Both of them behind me with my poles.

The view of the village and people waiting to go up.

Mt Tongariro (I THINK!) It was in the LOTR films.
I think where they filmed the mountains part...

Snow is thrown at Jessie... I'm trying to escape.

WHAM!

The view from the Chateau

Mt Ruapehu... Leaving it behind

Back to our accomodations...
Had dinner consisting of instant noodles. It was really embarrassing cz everyone around us were cooking pasta or baking lagsane. The guy next to us was actually making a pizza from scratch as in making the base and putting toppings on it... T_T
Linda hiding behind a bag of chips in her bunk
Jessie playing with her phone in her bunk... HAhah...

Me? Listening to songs... Hahaha... My bed is on top of me.

Introducing my dog, the flower one...

It was real mean of blogger to say saved but actually never saved it... Sigh... So sorry for the really really late photos. I've got tons but not in a mood to upload every single one of them. Hahaha...

1 comment:

yinyin said...

Oh gosh!!! the views are breathtaking..sure had lots of fun there right?? wish i can be there too T_T all i can see here are buses and pollution and scorching sun!!