Friday, July 13, 2007

FED UP!!!!!!!!!

I've actually posted most of the photos of the ski trips... BUT... My laptop when wham, crash, bang and died on me. SIGH.

SAD.

I'll do it when I like it k?? Pity lah... Sigh... I uploaded them slowly and painfully.

On a side note, June who is soooo bored that she decides that we need to chereograph a song/dance and we have to dance that number when someone marries...

This is June:
IM BORED
LETS CHOREOGRAPH A DANCE/SONG
SO next time
should anyone of us get marries
the whole gang have to perform tat song

Uhm.... Can I get out of it? Hahahahha... I can't imagine egg tart dancing to a song lah...

And she decides that Lady Marmalade would be the perfect song choice for the number.

Tsk, June ah June... I think we all will be very siasoi after the dance. Hahahaha...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Which june is that? the june I know?