Saturday, June 16, 2007

Randomness...

Yesterday was really going on impulse...

Decided to get Jessie them out for lunch... Asked Jessie, Eng Keat and Chuan Zhong. Actually wanted to treat them as I'm not going to Chuan Zhong's birthday party... Working on Sunday night, to replace another guy who couldn't do it. Should not have done it as Melissa's not working. AND I CAN ATTEND A PARTY. This is the second time I missed out... SIGH.

Then Eng Keat asked Wui Ann if he wanted to go. We had to wait for Chuan Zhong (Gym-ing... T-T|||) and Wui Ann who said he will be ready soon but instead took FOREVER. Eng Keat wanted to eat ramen as he has been watching too much Naruto... Hahha... Asked Jin what ramen place is good and she suggested one. However, Wui Ann said that the ramen shop near his apartment would be nicer... We even suggested into dropping by his place as that BANANA (aka Chuan Zhong) was famished after his gym exercise. PLUS, that guy asked me to wait for him before we leave to eat...

NOW... Wait for Wui Ann... And I had architecture and biology lectures when I was walking to the shop. Man... What space and servants, what rational or functional design and BANANA FORCED me to pronounce this unpronouncable name... wad Lee tak tau... T_T

Finished ramen, do what?? Go Mission Bay. Muahahaha... Mission Bay is the nearest beach to the city. It's famous for it's Movenpick ice-cream. I've actually never been there in all my years in NZ. AT LAST... Thanks to Wui Ann cz he has a car. ^^

Bought ice-creams for everyone... I like sorbets... Pity didn't get them as I prefer tiramisu. The funniest thing was Jessie and Wui Ann were feeding the birds luxury food (ice-cream waffle cone) and Chuan Zhong, Eng Keat and I were too mean to share our food. Poor Chuan Zhong had to study at the beach (ROMANTIC AYE?) cz he had exam the next day. Plus he didn't want to give up the beach but he couldn't give up his studies either... So... Study at beach loh...

Random eh? We didn't even plan that... I love randomness... Just so impulsive. Makes it all worth the while... Lots of randomness to come for the holidays...

I JUST NEED TO GET RID OF MARKETING 105G and SCIENCE (EDCURRIC 105)... STUPID.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as usual

june is left out again

.....


*sobs*