Monday, June 25, 2007

Hi peeps. I'm still alive!

Hopefully I didn't hear any groans about me still being alive! ^^

Just finished my exams on Sat (I know... Which idiot uni would have exams on Sat except Auckland Uni?? We do not have enough rooms to accomodate all the papers in the city campus so it had to run 6 days a week, twice a day and... some til TODAY!!! WHICH IS OFFICIALLY WINTER BREAK!!)

OoohHhh... And yeah... Will be posting up photos soon... I HOPE!! Cz I'm going skiing!! Hopefully lah... At last... A chance to see snow...

Will be going with Brad, Mel, Jessie and Linda...

Can't wait... *jumps around*

^^ Don't envy me... I've been here 3 years before I get to see and play with snow...

My laptop's back... ^^ Costs me $200... Sigh, a week's pay gone... And every shop in Auckland decides that it would be a great time to have sales... Means that I can look not touch. Plus, skiing needs money lah... So... SAVE!!!!

No comments: