Monday, June 25, 2007

Musings...

Wonder what happened to those friendships you left behind?

Used to remember the first year I left for NZ. I was depressed. Celebrated my first birthday (18th some more) overseas but my friends all made up for it. They went to the trouble of sending cards and presents to me.

Kept in close touch with them through MSN til my aunt complained that I was spending too much time online...

Now?
I've got nothing... Sometimes just a little peep from a closer friend or two. Everyone's busy with their own new revamped cliques. Sometimes when I go back, I felt like an outsider.

Nothing to complain. I've got my own little cliques here but it feels so good to be with your own long-standing cliques back home, except that they are not with you any more. I miss them.

Blogs are things of the new age. However, how many of your friends are actually reading yours? I can sorta guess from my chatbox that... Hmm... Just whenever they remember me. T-T||| They don't even bother chatting with me. Maybe I should just take the initiative to talk to them but... feels like I'm intruding on them. *sighs*

Even my good friend has been missing in action from a long time...

I still wonder at this, who is my best friend? Sadly to say, the people I can name now might never even consider me to be a best friend at all.

Blue mood...................................................... Maybe I've been acting way neurotic.

Just give me a hug.

Maybe that's why going back for CNY is not so damning after all... I've been seriously considering settling down here. Nothing left in Kuching except for family and food. Friends used to play a major part but if you guys can't bother to see me at all... (which is quite a lot of times...) AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Damn PMS... I THINK!

3 comments:

Leonard said...

Hey, at least I still chat with you on MSN. Hehe. Enjoy ur winter break lah. Think too much~

(^-^)

gHastkill said...

err.. i'll tell u when i go up to auckland next time ok? wont scare u again..=P

enjoy ur break.. i still do visit ur blog =)

Unknown said...

I think I experienced more or less the same thing as you, although seems not as bad as your case, but comes a little earlier than you. I left my ex-school in Miri. Although I still kept in contact with some of my really good Miri friends and still able to meet them up at least once a year, but it's sure is hard to meet up the rest of the classmates, old friend, now I can only see them in Friendster or a few in MSN.

The same goes to my Kuching friends too, although most of them is still in Kuching, but they are going to uni outside of kuching soon, and it will be harder to meet 'em up. Even when there are still in kuching, it's still hard to find logical reason to meet them up, I can't just say "Hey lets meet up, cus I want to look at you."

Maybe we haven't come to a time whereby we'll miss each other dearly, but that time will surely come one day. And hopefully Friendster (or something else) is still working, and I can find all of my friends in my list.