Sunday, June 10, 2007

Guess!

Try guessing how I did this...

How to change your nationality from Malaysian to Indian and then China "Chinese" and then Korean...

Then I switched and became a guy.

My names were Shameen, Ha and Park...

THEN the climax:

I was Kevin for a whole day.

This concludes my... first two weeks at New World.

They have name tags with your faces and nationalities (actually is langugages) you speak on your badge.

My badge's not done yet... So yeah... Try guessing what happened. Shameen, Ha and Park were alright... BUT KEVIN??!!!!

One customer was staring at my badge so long... Luckily my badge didn't had a face on it. The customer proceeded to ask me if my name was really Kevin.

T-T||| And I was packing with the guy who was called Kevin. Sigh... I had his old name tag. Bwahahahaha...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What exactly is New World?