Thursday, March 2, 2006

- ______________-"

Hahaha... I'm one lazy bummer.

Started uni, assignments come pouring in... Yet, I feel so relax. NOT a good sign. MUST get into the habit of studying SOON!!! Haahahaha...

Edmund looks funny in his uniform but yea, Hey... U do like kinda smart aye!!!

Kimberly tote I would never blog again. I blog as frequently as I write letters to my frenz. WHICH is very... erm... FREQUENT. HAhaha

Rachel & Fu Chun (3rd), David Lim (11th, Baldwina, (14th), Candy Chai(21st), Chong Liang Shiu (Shud b 26th), Tan Vui Kiat(either 27th o 28th o 29th) and Soon Wee Kiet's (29th!!) birthday this month. *hint* mine 2!!!!!

p.s. I dun think anyone recognise the last guy la... mebe edmund or kim. so tat practically makes up of those who do read me blog. So... b*** s***!!!

Me miss frenz a lot. I wanna go home.

Here too many cute guys 4 me to go home.

But I never speak to them so wadsamatter?

HAhahahahha...

Writing crap early morning b4 uni. must go look 4 a job. go put fix-d on my bank thingie. buy bus card.

MUST KACAU ME KOKO!!!! Hahahaha... Poor guy. Pity him la. He was saying "why you always disturb me??"

Typical me, "Adeh... Once a year ma..."

He becomes ----> o___0"

I think he got bullied by me really terribly.

Was talking to my fren here... A good one. She was thinking of coming to Kuching. One week nia la... DUnno wad my frenz would think of her?? She's older than me anyway but she's fun. Talkable. Different from my frenz in Kuching.

O yea... had two korean frenz in Uni now. Not bad aye? The last Korean fren I had was when I was like Primary 4 o 5?? She lived next to me, we torture Barbies... but she left and never wrote. Dunno where she is. Another one was the one I met at violin class at Mr Brian. She was in the same concert. Stood next to me 4 all the practices but she left. Hahahhaa...

Writing really random stuff that comes to my mind. So bye 4 now.

Miss Eleanor and Ke Li a lot. Must not spend all my money on hp credit!!!

2 comments:

PaNdA said...

i c... how cum didn't write to me leh??? hahahha...

-me ish teacher - said...

gimme yr japan add and I'll write to you... once a year.