Sunday, February 26, 2006

Uni life...

Uni has started...

It was... FUN!!!! Aye... However I've got bad news that I've gotta get out of my original class cz I'm in the first place is not supposed to be enrolled in that class. Going with a heavy heart but seeing how God leads me. If I can fit into the other class, well, that's fantastic.

Another reason I'm not so willing to move is that I've made some really nice friends. Yea, the course I'm studying is Education = TEACHING. So, not many Asians plus, most are kinda old. I'm the youngest at 19. (>.<)" Most are already 20 o wad. So hard. I've got a really nice and friendly Korean girl. She's older but she told me I'm like her mum cz I keep taking care of her. Hahahha... She's sooooo nice but I'm sad that I've gotta leave her. There are quite a lot of guys but most of them are kinda old. There's the younger ones but heck, they seldom talk to me. There's this guy who is kinda lost n (psst) CUTE!!! Hahaha... He's fun n we can talk a lot to him. Haiz... Gotta leave such a nice clas.

Uni is sooo different. It's something I cannot describe. One thing for sure. No tuition classes. Everything you've gotta study on your own. I still quite like Uni life. One thing, I can't talk Chinese at all... Nobody to talk to. So when you see a girl in Auckland University Epsom Campus walking round, talking about lompiak and celaka or apala... gila punya orang... I'm pretty darn sure that's me!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like your ending! hahaha!