Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Back home and back again...

Hello...

I've noticed that I've not been updating so frequently. Ok... Had my damn NCEA exams which was so nerve wrecking that i could not even update my blog... Hahahah... Tat's the stupidest excuse I ever heard.

I was just plain lazy to update plus I went back. Had too much fun that was undescribable. Anyway, not many people read this blog... So I updated my MSN Spaces more often. However I still miss this blog.

I left Kuching as quiet as I got back. Hahaha... I'm not used to making a big fuss over coming over here. Not many people knew anyway except for a few closer frenz or those who were with me on my last day. So don't be mad cz I dun really tell anyone. My bro n frenz brought me out for breakfast n I had my last home-cooked lunch with my parents... I miss them soo much... *sob*

Reached here... I'm not happy... still missing home. I'm so glad that my frenz had given me a fantastic holiday b4 I left. I did not meet them a lot but it was really worth it. Haizz..

So I'm back in Auckland again... counting the weeks back. Uni is starting soon. Another new beginning. Hahah...

It was Valentines Day yesterday. I really do admire the girls with roses and presents plus a bf on their hand... when would it be my turn?? Hahah.. Not in a rush but it would be nice if I had a special one to celebrate it. Hehehe... Crazy gal.. thinking bout more boliao stuff again... Hey, I can dream too!! >.<

No comments: