Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Me? life?

It's going to be really fast... Time has flown. I've been in NZ already for one month plus. My birthday coming soon too... Soon I'll be turning 19. It's getting older and older.

Missing all my frenz in Kuching, making new frenz here. Leaving here or staying?? It's making it really hard. I don't know anything. Will I ever go back to Malaysia? Or will I settle down here? God's leading the way. However I do wish I'm able to know.

Talking to Eleanor the other night, she told me about a talk which she attended at Good News Church about BGR (Boy-Girl Relationship). Hmmm... Wondering about that. How many of my friends that are hooked up now can really last that long??? Sometimes I think they would last forever but would it? I trust that they are all in a really stable relationships but no matter how stable they can be would it last?

I feel so much as an outsider here. I've never been in a relationship and the girls in my class so much has a bf now or they've got tons of them beforehand? But the way I see my friends date scares me. I've got a friend that like dates a new guy every week. She even dates her own guy friends and that they broke up just because they are not "in love". I think it really scares me. HAiz... No use jumping into a relationship just for the sake of getting a guy and experience. Mmm..

Uni life is getting better and better and tougher. I'm really scared about the exams I would be facing in at least 3 months time. EEWWWW... I hate one of the lecturs on diversity. I usually like shut off everything by the time I'm in class... DAMN!!! It's one of the hardest to understand also... I love music but... DRAMA!! OMG!! That's sooooo freaking hard, asking us to act out stuff... I HATE ACTING!!! Yea... Erm... Learning Maori was a bit hard. However I think I can like... get over it? It's fun learning a freaking new language but haiz... HARD!!

I've got a really good Korean friend but mmm... Hahahha... Still missing my darling frenz in Kuching.

I've got a week off before going into my first practicum. Scary!!!!!!!

I hope I don't break the "little" kids necks... I'm assigned to a Year 8 class meaning they are all already 12 years old and taller and bigger than me. SCARY!!!

No comments: