Thursday, April 29, 2010

Online shopping madness...

Recently, due to... VISA slowness...

All I've been doing is going online. It also seems that God didn't want me to have any trouble so I didn't have much relieving work and the occasional New World.

So...

All I did was to try and kill boredom at home.

So went online and HECK... My usual sites were calling me.

Sasa was horrible. I remembered I need lots of masks, LOTS! And then, realised my skincare was diminishing. So added a few more items. After looking here and there and minus-ing stuff so my shopping cart do not get so ridiculous, I managed to buy some.

Other one, gmarket is the worst!! My Korean madness!! OH GOSH! Shoes, clothes, accessories... All so tempting. Click of the button. I managed to dent another part of my account. =.=

However, shipping is really fast for gmarket! Usually get my stuff within a week or two. AMAZING. Sasa just sent me an email saying it would take more than 3-4 weeks. Die lah... Why can't they be as efficient as gmarket? Pfft.

I went out for 3 hours and came back with an email saying that my shoes were posted! I should have gotten more... Argh!

1 comment:

jEsSica said...

hows gmarket like? omg i went to the website and there are soooooooo much options!! hahaha is the quality good? tempted :P

jess