Friday, April 9, 2010

Complaints, Life and... Tolerance.

Guess living in NZ does have it's perks. I love the weather. Anything else? I love it getting colder and colder and then I freeze.

LOL.

Been complaining and lot but still taking in all the good times I had so far. Kinda.

At least, I have the Gold Coast trip to look forward in May and hopefully, home at the end of the year along with HK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life still sucks.

But my birthday came and went.

Was a small thing this year and with close friends. =)

LOVE the thoughtful presents I had!!!

A new subway. Inside joke about how my last wallet looked like a hamburger.

lots of friends and cakes........

seriously I was so scared I would gain 50kgs at the amount my friends were feeding me.

AND...

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!

I swore I will never get an ipod.

and I BROKE that pact.

MY FRIENDS GOT ME ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an ipod touch 8G. Which I promptly filled up with applications.

My NDS is gonna cry while i pamper this toy for a while... =)

No comments: