Monday, December 29, 2008

Joey's 21st = Ice Skating!

JOey organised a really cool birthday celebration for himself actually.

It was a heck of a really "busy" day for me.

Parents left for Coromandel. I went to work. WORK WAS BORING AS!

Managed to plead to Cilla that I could leave early so I could go home and take a nap.

Until.

Fei and Wei txted asking me where the hell is Country Road, Amazon and bla bla bla... >____<
Stussy. DAmn Wei insisted on Stussy. I can't remember where can they get Stussy. Federation/Huffer/Random as brands I know but... NO STUSSY!

Then... OK LA! SO bored. Go out to Newmarket to find them.

Got my last pressie from Fei. Zz... Many thanks k guys? A FRIGGIN' HAIRBRUSH! Pink-u somemore. (>-<)

Some photos I stole off Anna. I dunno why we didn't take heaps of photos that day. I think I screamed the loudest (as usual... DANG!) and obviously very "mei xing xiang" la... 


Chao Wei sleeping on the way. 
There you go Wei, your proof that I've got a photo, not a video!


Jessie, me and Mavis.
I look so good! *coughs*


Heheheh...


Mavis, I love you!


We look so good!!

p.s. Joey, I hope you LURVE your man bra! *coughs*

No comments: