Monday, December 8, 2008

Biking during summer was fun!!

Even though the BBQ didn't happen... 
NAH... Stuff them. It's me enjoying my summer... 

HAhahah... It's ages since I biked and this was great workout.

Except my butt hurt today. Along with my arms. 

I'm not used to riding racing bikes...

THANKS LEO!! It was good. Even though I still managed to crash into stuffs that I shouldn't be crashing in. As Jerry called me "DUMB BUM"... >___> 

I wonder about my coordination. ZzzzZ... Amazing!

Saturday's 12th Anniversary Dinner for our church was amazing. Kinda reminded me again and again how much God has done in so many ways. And our church is still going strong under His guidance. We might all have different views on how a church should be run but if we keep in Him in our vision as a church, I think we will continue to grow stronger. It's amazing like how many younger youths are taking up responsibilities as in  *coughs* Anna and Jess as well as future possible ones like Jerry and the rest... So many chances for them to serve the Lord unlike me, zzz, so secluded in my own life during those years...

Sat at the best, loudest (probably have to admit it's me) and the youngest (zzz... I'm OLD) table that night. Hahaha... So much great times guys! (Probably they do not want to admit me but that I'm thick-faced enough to stick with them) ^^ Got to see loads of people dress up and I guess it's nice to dress up from time to time... HAhaha!

Updating people that my shopping habits is making me feel really guilty... >___>

What do you want for Christmas??

No comments: