Monday, July 7, 2008

Which one first?

Just such a curious person. Actually nosy would do.

Who should take the first step first? The boy or the girl? This is kinda like one of those questions like the chicken or the egg?

I was looking forward to the holidays. Now, I'm not so sure. At least I know I was exhausted enough to stay awake and do my essential stuffs. Now, I've got ample time to do whatsoever but... Not at the moment. I just want to keep going.

So schedule for the week?
Mon - Shopping with Mavis at Sylvia Park
Tues - Movies with Anna, Jess, Jerry, Kai, Jeremy, Esther, Alicia
(NOW... I feel like a babysitter for high school kids)
Wed - Night: Steamboat with Mavis, Newton and Payton I THINK!
Thurs - Onehunga. More burning of the pocket with Mavis, Renee and Julie
Fri - Crash?
Sat - KARAOKE!! WITH YOUTH! (Whose house???)

OH NO!!!!!! Where is Jin and Amanda fitting in?

More exhausting activities required...

But seriously. Lemme know, your opinions. Guys or girls out there. JUST TELL ME! GIRLS OR BOYS FIRST?

(Personally, I don't know... Maybe I'll do it when I really find a guy I like)

Doesn't mean that I've found one.

OH. WHERE ARE THOU?

Perfect guys not required. Just someone who actually compliments me would do cause I'm no perfect girl.

One who makes me laugh and smile at trivial things.
One who cares.
One who makes the decisions.
Someone like my daddy. I miss him. >__________<

No comments: