Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ice-Skating!

Small hill of shoes waiting to be returned...


AGAIN!

Did it 2 years before and didn't had the chance to do it again...

The only people who went the last time came with me this time which is the Wong brother and sister la... It was great but we had a lacking of people who could actually ice-skate.

AND I BLAME LUCIEN FOR ALWAYS DRAGGING ME DOWN WITH HIM WHEN HE FALLS!!

I lost count of the times he actually went crashing down and pulling me down with him. IDJIT!

My poor back.... T-T

Mavis, Esther and Cecina... (BCom, BEd, BPharm...)

Who says beauty does not come with brains?
(NEED TO CUT MY HAIR + FRINGE)

My lifesaver!!!

Leo, Julie, Victor and Esther...
LMAO! Mavis' reaction!
ISH! Who took this unflattering photo of me??
Fat and stupid. ><
Group photo without me...

Group photo without Newton!

FOR DINNER!! We went... (and was late for choir)

FISH MARKET!
Had to wait for our fush and chups for almost half and hour
BECAUSE
they had a REALL HUGE ASS ORDER.

SORRY NO PHOTOS of FUSH and CHUPS cz we all were starving.

FOR SUPPER!!!

Esther loves her original Pearl Milk Tea with CinCau!

This was the last day of holidays for us... And... I had a really, really sore back, arms and legs when I went back to school for the first day of Term 3...

How I fell down:
  1. Fell down myself. On the butt.
  2. Leo went too fast around a corner and I fell on my back...
  3. Lucien pulled me. He fell on his butt and me on the side. Leo was the only person standing.
  4. Choo-choo train. Lucien couldn't control his legs and wobbly down he went. With me behind him and Leo in front of him.
  5. Lucien wanted to do train again. With me in the middle. Pulled me on my hoodie, I pulled Leo in the front. Down I went splat on the back with Leo falling on me. OUCH!
Can't remember the rest... PAINFUL!!!! Kept slamming my back on the ice...

No comments: