Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You know it ...

When it is the time when...

I can go the whole day without food but living practically on snacks.

I get distracted every 5 minutes or so.

Finding reasons for me to get back to what I'm doing.

Swearing at people when they wouldn't leave the computer so that you can take over it.

People staring at you when you are watching youtube or mysoju or veoh or wadever websites that so much so of showing videos.

Start downloading newest hottest billboard songs and listening them.

Start charging your phone/mp4 player for free...

Smelling the air because someone (IDJIT!) brought in butter chicken/wantan mee/any cooked food and you can't leave your place to buy it JUST in case the IC person take your stuffs and you can't get a seat again.


































It's the exams period!!!!! GAMBATEH everyone!!

(Not the people having hols back home though... Be reminded... I HATE U!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

加油加油!I'm also having exams here... sieeeeeeeeeennn... big time...