Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Heh...

Photos will do most of the talking... Taken by my new baby's camera. Definitely not a DSLR quality or even my normal camera but... My camera's been dead for over 2 weeks now BECAUSE I couldn't be bothered to charge the battery... WHICH I MUST REMEMBER TO DO!

PRESENTING TO YOU... FOOD! (What I've been eating recently)
No more $$$$
Korean sweet & spicy chicken:
Mmmmm...

<3 <3 Korean chicken! Looks like sweet n sour pork but WAAAY BETTER!
(With amazing pickled radish... *drools*)

Mavis's lunch... Hahaha... So random.

WHAT DO WE DO WHEN STUDYING IN UNI:
Only 1 rule... Have lots and lots and lots of snacks.
All ours baby!
I drank like... 3 tins of different drinks... Mavis said I'm crazy.
Snacks, snacks, snacks... We spent more time eating and drinking than studying...

BTW, we were at the new Business Building which is the most "in" place in UoA.

WHY?

Cz it's the newest and biggest building yet in the city.

AND SOMETHING MORE RANDOM:
Victor's birthday which was... UH... 2 weeks ago! Surprised him at his locker!

It's Autumn now too... Sigh... Getting colder and colder, HOWEVER, Auckland's weather still can't make up it's mind. So it can get really hot and really cold at the same time...

Albert Park at the City Campus. It rained.


EVEN MORE RANDOM STUFFS:

My favourite snack at the moment. Can't live without it for studying or doing assignments.
I've got like packs of it ready in my bag!

No comments: