Saturday, June 28, 2008

My sunshine?

Hmm...

Things have not been at it's best but one thing I would actually say that cheered me up was my students. They are sooo lovely, even though I growl at them quite a bit for being noisy.

However, their "MISS SONG!!" yells, asking me to help them with their work actually satisfy me. I really wonder what would happen to Malaysian education with so many people wanting to be teachers just for the sake of stability. Have they ever thought about the satisfaction of the kids getting something??

We Education students laughed when people ask what is our motivation for teaching. Our lecturers continuously asked us what actually motivate us to get into this 3 year course and decide to be a teacher. I think this actually help to keep us focus on the fact of what actually pushed us towards teaching. Paying a hefty sum to get this degree which does not return as much as it should be. One thing I would say, the satisfaction of this job. Our love for kids and them gaining the understanding and knowledge.

Aaahhhhh... Auckland's weather is at it's extreme now. So wet and cold... It's the coldest winter ever and it's not even the coldest month. What I wore last year had to be layered this year or I'll freeze to death...

I *love* you heater... in my classroom. HAhHAHAHHAahahaha...

Convo between miss song and children.

Miss Song: Get over there.
Children: NOooOOoooo...
Miss Song: I know you want the heater *evil glare*
Children: *blush* BUT MISS SONG YOU HAVE IT!
Miss Song: But it's not fair if only one of you have it. So MOVE!
Children: *grumble*

Perks of being the teacher in the classroom. The children know I love them. ^^

No comments: