Thursday, February 7, 2008

Whatever

A new year, a new outlook on life.
Hopefully my blog would be less depressing and more uplifting? IMPOSSIBLE.
It's like making me look like... (WHO THE HECK DO I WANNA LOOK LIKE?? In truth, I prefer to be a guy... A CUTE, DROOL-able guy... Like... so many guys)

5 things about teachers:

When they look interested in you, it means you've got something on your face, it's not your work.

When you ask their age, they will never reply you. No matter how many times you guessed.

Whenever you piss them off, they would do anything in their power to drive you mad for example, making you do lines.

Sarcasm is just normal. Students under the age of 10 would take it literally rather than being deep.

A teacher always have a straight face no matter how ridiculous the student looked when they tripped.

I'm just bored.

No comments: