Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day...

Yes, it's the most romantic and also the most hated day for singles *ahem* like me.

We all know how the first few years are all sooo gooey and lovey dovey... Hopefully it doesn't lead to this

L - Lake of Sorrows
O - Ocean of Tears
V - Valley of Death
E - End of Life

Well, try keeping relationships this way...

Without your love ones beside you, it's
Sadday
Moanday
Tearsday
Wasteday
Thirstday
Frightday
Shatterday

Hahahahhahahahhaha...

I think I had too much frappucinos.............. Thanks EGG TART!!!!!!! They were awesome but I forgot I had a teeny weeny problem with lactose intolorence.

If you want a love message to be heard, it has to be sent out.
To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.
- Mother Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. nice one