Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've nothing better to do...

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAA...

Might as well just post photos after photos...

BUT!!!

I'm saving the best for the last.................................

I miss home more than ever. HOW CAN PEOPLE JUST LEAVE HOME??? I still find it so hard to leave after just measly 5 weeks of home... And I miss growing fungus.

I did not cry when I first came over... but home sickness hit me hard after 2 months. Started yelling at my parents why do they send me so far.

2nd year, I got sick and lost weight... (I SHOULD DO IT THIS YEAR... Edmund made me look fat in photos...)

3rd year... I cried myself to sleep once I touched Auckland.

4th year... I cried in the plane. T_T

I don't like crying.... SIGH. I miss my parents even more. (Even my mum's nagging)

I think I need distractions and school's a good way...

*fingers crossed* I should be doing good job in Avondale Primary. Hope the students and teacher is as fun as I had in Parnell... With all those weird as questions I get and "You're SAD!" comments. LOL.

A new year, a new start...

What do you have in plan for me? I'm waiting...



Might as well put a big-as photo of me and Sarah... ^* It was great seeing you after all these years... Never thought I'll see you in AirAsia airport... HAHAH...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, who knows i may be working during the cny eve, and then you can hear about some junior pilot crying in the cockpit... haha