Tuesday, May 22, 2007

YoOhOo...

I came home and got a surprise... I was looking at my phone when suddenly someone yelled...

This is Vincent's version:
I was watching a movie... Inside got a HUGE elephant and people were killing everywhere... So tense lah... Then suddenly I see got ANOTHER HUGE elephant stand behind me... SO SCARY LAH!!

What the...

I was the elephant. T-T||| I do not even look remotely like one.

(300 got elephant inside want ah?)

Went out with Jessie, Wui Ann and Egg tart again.

Guess what??

DOMINOS AGAIN!!! (On an average basis, we eat pizzas like once every week.)

The crap we talked about... Don't need to mention. Very... Stupid. I think they really have been watching too much anime or heroes. WHY?? Wui Ann says that he wants to create mutants. Like humans that could electric shock people when they are angry or a human with porcupine hair cz it's cool. He calls it that the end of the peace age (?) and the start or the Evil age. We asked why not use his name like Wui Ann age and I think he said he didn't want to as it would end soon. LOL.

I found out that I cannot celebrate CNY in Kuching next year... I gotta be back in NZ for my last practicum which starts at the first term of primary school year. DAMN!!! IT MEANS THAT I GOTTA COME BACK BEFORE THE END OF JAN!!!!!!! HATE HATE HATE... STAB STAB STAB. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I would have no idea when I would celebrate CNY again as I do not plan to go back in my 3rd year so that I would DAMN find a BLARDY job so I can get my registration and then fly off to UK to teach. Heeheeeheee... Weeelll... Some sacrifices are needed and I don't mind BUT it really makes me cry that I can't celebrate CNY next year.

The weather is SOOO nice to sleep now. Nice and COLD... Hehehe... It is hard to wake up though... >< Sleepy... I can breathe fog out. It is fun. Not in the city but at my campus cz according to Leo, Epsom is being blocked from the warm rays of the sun as Mt Eden stands between the rays and our campus.

And I maxed out the max number of books able to be taken out of the public library. *blush*
All 35 books.

2 comments:

Leonard said...

Hey. Too bad can't celebrate CNY here next year. Wakakaka~ Sadist I am. Hehe~

Unknown said...

Hohoho... But I don't laugh... who knows I got the same fate as you. I have not idea when I will go back if I miss the CNY next year cuz once I graduate and started working, I will be DAMN BLARDY during cny... :~~(