Tuesday, May 1, 2007

*sigh*

So much things to do but...

At last... Finished my assignments...

No more huge biggie ones but the most worrying ones are coming up because til now I still have no idea what I am studying in that Learning and Teaching assessment subject. I am so not the theory kinda girl. So gonna plagarise things again.

=P

AAaaahhhh...

Had sexuality education for Health the other day. T-T||| Ok. Teaching it is ok for me but you will be shock how early these people are sexually active and my lecturer even joked about secondary teachers teaching the students who might be even better than them. The age of consent it 16 but mostly start around 12-14. Damn young. Things we have to touch on makes me wonder how Malaysia's sexuality education would go on. Ok ok... Sexuality education has nothing to do with sex at all lah... It's sorta like our biology lesson but less technical. Don't get embarassed. We have to tell the proper names to children as young as 5 so they don't get mislead. *SIGH* Definitely not a subject I will be looking forward to teach. Anyway I fell asleep again in such an interesting class. Things you hear from this very "messed up" society and I really mean it. I guess it would be only me and Jin who were going T-T||| while the rest of the class just sat there like it's NORMAL lah... Sorry. Seriously what are the contents of the sexuality education in Malaysia and I think it would be less, uh, OPEN than NZ.

*sigh*

Laptop can't go online so I gotta use my cousin's for the time being. Hope it gets better lah... I need to go online on bed...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to attend one of those class... dun have such class for my training... hehehe

yinyin said...

humph.. i think until now we also dun have a proper lesson about that topic right? hahaha we're already 20 leh!! Malaysians.............
eh edmund i tot ur a shy person.. u wanna attend those classes mer?