Saturday, May 5, 2007

If someone who has ALWAYS been mean to you (*ahem*) suddenly be nice to you, what would you do??

My antennas (FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING) would be... Going haywire.

Suddenly so nice to me... SCARY lah...

Ask me if I wan a big mac...

I asked him if it's a macbook or mcd's mac (I would prefer MacBook lah...)

NO catch no nothing... Just a free Mac...

SERIOUSLY this is really scary...

HORRIFRYING, TERRIFRYING and PETRIFRYING.

T-T

Still no catch. A free Mac... Dunno la... If someone always has been mean to you and suddenly act nice... I don't geddit lah... Feels like something is happening.

I gave him a dog,
He expects a cat,
He will give me a bat,
I will recieve a hat.

DANG STUPID POEM. NONSENSICAL. Idiots not thinking on a Sat afternoon.

He wants to give me a green hat with a communist star on it.

WHAT IN THE HECK U THINKING DD!!!!!!!!!!

U r scary when u r nice...

No comments: