Friday, September 15, 2006

Kids these days...

I say I've had a fabulous time in my practicum. Kids are sooo cute and naughty but yet... They are adorable.

The things they say to me really makes me go... WHAT?!!

One instance, during art (it's art art art this week...)
Kid 1: (trying to paint his papier mache flower) Esther, Esther...
Me: (very busy getting the children to paint the correct place with the correct way) Yes?
Kid 1: How old are you?
Me: (thinking... this question again!) .......... (still busy mah...)
Kid 1: Are you 23 years old?
Me: (WALAO! I look that old?) .......... (dun wanna answer that question lah...)
Kid 1: 24? 25? 26? 27? HOW OLD ARE YOU ESTHER!!??

My teacher comes to the rescue
Teacher: You never ask a lady how old is she, (name).

Kid 1 is a very persistant boy...
Kid 1: 28? 29? Esther... Are you 30 years old?
Me: [(-________-)" Apalah...]......... (kek si lah...)
Kid 1: Hey... Esther... Are you 30 years old?
Me: (tak tahan liao...) I'm not answering that question..........
Teacher: Good way to answer, Esther.

I was busy helping Kid 2 because he had another colour to fill in... The teacher left to observe the other table:
Kid 1: (still very persistant) Esther, how old are you? Are you 30 years old?
Kid 2: I think Esther's not that old...
Me: (am chio am chio*).......... (very dangerous...)
Kid 2: Esther... Are you 22 years old?
Me: (WALAO!!! This kid oso no better...) I really do not want to answer that question...
Kid 2: 23? 24? 25? 26? 27? 28? 29? 30?
Kid 1: Told you she's 30 years old...
Kid 2: Yup...

These kids aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh.... Kek si lang... Memang...

Very mature kids you know... And how innocent I was compared to them.
A young girl was being high on sugar (I think) and she kept hugging this really kid BIG eye guy. I was like... "J, could you stop hugging D please?"
Apparently not...
This kid sitting next to this "high" girl and "lucky" boy went...
B: They are doing it you know (with a knowing face and nodding his head)
Me: What? Doing what? (blurr....)
B: They are doing (I could hear something starting with "s" and was hoping it's not that word)
Me: (blank face)... Huh?
B: S-e-d (he spelled it out)
Me: Sed? There's no such word as sed...
B: No, no, no... SED (He pronounced it that way though...)
Me: (lagi blank-er face)... Huh? I don't get you B....
B: S-E-A!!!! SED!!
Me: Sea? What sea?
B: (very annoyed!) NO, NO, NO!!! S-E-X!! SEX... They are doing SEX!!!
Me: [(-__-)"] Ok, B. I'm very, very, very sure that they are NOT doing sex.
B: No... They are doing it...
Me: NO... I'm VERY sure.

Then after this...
K: Esther, Esther...
Me: Hmmm?
K: Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: ....... (wondering where this is going...) Nooooooooo....
D: Why?
Me: Why should I have one?
K: How old are you then?
Me: (WALAO!!).... No need to know...
B: Why don't you have one?
Me: ..............
K: J has a girlfriend.
B: Yeah... I know, J.
Me: (kaypoh lah... So nosey de...) Which J? I know there is one in this class and another one in M class.
K: The one in our class!!
B: J already has one girlfriend before... He told me.
Me: (SWT!) .......
K: Esther, how many boyfriends did you have before?
Me: (I really hate this subject... ) Change subject change subject... You kids are supposed to be reading!! Not asking me questions...

This is an OVERDUE long post................. I know I know... I was busy planning, teaching, writing, typing up my stuffs... Almost dead... BUT... I'm on holidays but this week is gonna be Vincent's party, assignments and meeting friends up.

p.s Anybody has Vincent's photos lying around at home and able to scan them? I really need them... PLEASE!!!!!!

No comments: