Monday, February 14, 2011

irony of things

sometimes,
it's so weird how friendship fades.
I read somewhere about real friendship.
Something about no matter how long you've not seen each other or occassionally contact each other, you still are able to pick up where you left it.

Somehow, back to Kuching and KL this time, I felt that void. I felt shy. I didn't know how to act. It was weird.

This friend used to be so close. Man, our MSN conversations were havoc. They were mostly "crap" talk but then.... suddenly. I don't get conversations. Ah well, people are busy too. I just left it. Then comes Facebook. A friend who would comment on most things, just stopped. Ah well, maybe things aren't what they are supposed to be. I just felt it was a pity as it was still quite a good friendship.

Then comes the point where my friend just "select" things to tell me. Things she thinks I want to hear from her. I just want honesty. If you want to spend more time with your boyfriend, just say so. I might be single AND NEEDY but doesn't mean I won't be happy for you. Ah well, communication broken down. I just wish her happiness. I don't want to go into such a friendship where it actually felt like a chore for her.

Just thoughts voicing out. I know, I know. I need to hear the side of the story. I'm not that ridiculous. I just wanted to vent out that particular frustration!

FRUSTRATION la~~

But dinner at White in Hilton was amazingly delicious. Comparing the prices and services towards Sails and White. Man, I will go back to White any time.

No comments: