Monday, March 3, 2008

Just because...

I was dumb enough to lose my keys and not find them... ANYWHERE!!! I'm stuck at home.

ISH!!!! Can't even let myself out just because no one's at home and no keys are LEFT AT HOME...

WHY AM I SUCH A KLUTZ!!!!!!!!!! The keys are soooo important. My work keys are the ones that I would be dead. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

MAAAAAAAANNNNNNN.................

I've got so much stuffs so settle that I am killing myself slowly at home.

MIGHT as well just post up photos as I'm so bored.

Just before leaving Kuching...

Sisters.... All same hair, different lengths. (>-<)"
Family Dinner...

I miss my Ah Fat... (and my longer hair)

Daddy n Mummy... T_T||| wanna go home.

Went to Sylvia Park for some shopping therapy with Anna and Mavis... We got hungry. We ate McDonalds cz it was the cheapest.

Guess who?
Went to Lantern Fest after Sylvia Park to help out at the church stall....

They had two fire engines and with the crowd... It was really bad.
But no major fire... *phew*

Then cameron insists that he takes photos cz I think I was drunk (I shook all my photos)

Working at the stall...

Yah Allah... Why the guys next stall so cute?

See what I meant by shaking all my photos?
(Guys we work with...)

BapTab peeps!! Jerry u damn emo.

STILL CAN'T FIND MY KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

WHY SO STUPID!!!

I should go and long tiang

No comments: