Sunday, March 2, 2008

God answered my prayers... FROM 15 years ago!

I'm an only child and usually this would be like...

"Mummy, I want an elder sister." (Why so stupid de?)

"Daddy, can I have a brother?"

I even prayed everyday for a month so I would have a brother/sister and I remembered asking for the exact dates I want them to be here by.

Well... That was a long time ago... I asked from time to time again but apparently God forgot my request or something.

Now then I've realised why so...

He's already given me ready made ones in NZ...

I've no idea but I'm pretty good with the younger members of our youth... I go crazy with them. I treat them like my brothers and sisters and we could just all go so crazy bout things.

^^ It was fun with them in camp. We cried, laughed, joked, told each other stuffs that contained TMI (too much info) but still... we had a great time!!

After 4 years in NZ... I found my 'family'... Pity I'm so old.

Anna, Cameron (green shirt), Jerry (behind me) and Leo (grey)

Camp was great... (Preview!!)

No comments: