Saturday, August 11, 2007

WHAT THE!!

NOT BEING RACIST OR WHAT BUT...

I really hate Indians.

DAMN. NOT MALAYSIAN INDIANS OR WHAT!!!

But... The INDIANS INDIANS here...

So far the indians I met here...

Are rude, lazy and selfish.

NO OFFENSE. I think I just met the bad side of the side. I know there must be really really really cool and nice ones out there.

I had to do a poster for my prof teacher course. Ah well... We had to choose a Graduating Teacher standard and make a statement bout it and find readings to support it.

THESE TWO INDIANS I WORK WITH WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL!

They were soooo lazy that they couldn't even re-word the statement...

And they are soooo lazy that they can't even find quotes.

Guess who did the work?

Then I suggested that I write the poster.

OBVIOUSLY, one of them didn't want me to do that.

SO WAD?? I DON'T CARE SO LONG YOU PUT IT LOGICALLY OR NICELY.

DAMN her. She go and write an essay on it.

WITH AN UGLY BLUE AGAINST AN ORANGE POSTER.

AND COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE THE COLOUR.

So our poster the the ugliest and with no logical sequence to it...

I FOUND 5 readings that backed our statement up.

THAT CB girl only put two.

KONONNYA "2 is enough..."

T_T All the other groups have at least 5 or 6 quotes from all kinds of readings to back it up.

WE CB HAD TWO! And who was doing the job? ME. CB. Just write down the quotes also can die ha?? Didn't even ask you to look up or anything.

The other CB INDIAN girl was just complaining the whole way through the whole process and wouldn't even looked at any readings.

And she tried to be funny and said, "Oh, Esther, you are so distracted. You are texting, listening to your mp3 and looking around."

I am distracted by the fact that you are so damn lazy that you can't even read anything and freaking complain about all the readings are too thick and hard to understand.

I AM MULTI-TASKING cannot ha??? Distracted your head la... I'm doing the bulk of the job. CB YOU.

I WOULD NEVER WANT TO WORK WITH THEM. Can die... I'm not really a perfectionist but when I know I can do a job well, I want it to do it well. Please do not identify me as one of the group members when people see our poster. I'm so ashamed bout it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww poor esther

its okay

that's why i never liked working with other people who are not like-minded

anyway, come over tomorrow.

I am quite confident that we no longer need to depends our cookie addiction on mrs higgins. :P

Mine's good enough.