Monday, August 6, 2007

Tagged by Nat... ^^

Here are the rules:

  1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
  2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 facts about me:

  1. I maybe a tomboy outside but I still am a softie inside...
  2. Please do not make doggy sad eyes or plead with me cz usually I'll just be nice and do the things u wan...
  3. I USED to cry at sad parts in the movies til someone laughed at me when I cried during the Lion King cz no one was crying. I think they didn't get the movie. HAHA.
  4. I get pissed off when people forget me. I think it's just insecurities of being an only child.
  5. I like to wake up, read a bit then fall asleep again. That would be my perfect day, lazing in bed.
  6. I miss my dad the most. Cz he used to sayang me all the time. I'm really daddy's girl.
  7. I used to be hate/scared of my mum. She's my confidant now... I can tell her everything. Even bout guys. HAHAH.
  8. I like eating internal organs. Just stop puking there. It is NICE!

No comments: