Sunday, July 3, 2005

WHEN ARE MY HOLS!!?!?!!

Haha... I've never been blogging much and I do think what I write really stinks.
Bleargh... Bored man... Bored to death.

I think the teachers here have a penchant for having exmas at the end of the term or semester. My first semester ended with me having to have exams everyday of the week and coming out looking really blur and sleepy. Now I'm coming to the of term 2 and voila! all the teachers decided to have exams on wednesday (2 very stressing ones - Physics and Geography) and Statistics on Thursday... CAN THEY STOP HAVING EXAMS AT THE END OF THE TERM!!??

The Da Vinci Code (movie) is coming out next year... I think the date is 19 of MAy 2006... Hmm... I wonder which would be the first to ban it?? Malaysian Government or the Vatican??? Hahaha... I'm sure that the movie would not be shown in Malaysia unless our censor department suddenly turn a blind eye against the religion issue. The Church and the Pope would be the first to condemn it... Hmm... All over a movie and it's influence. I do say that the book was quite convincing on it's own. That's really bad. It's just a piece of fiction and IT'S ONLY FICTION FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! However not all readers think so... HMMMM... Well it will be directed by Ron HOward (he directed I think BAtman Begins and also A Beautiful Mind which incidentally is my film study where the teacher made us watch the movie at least 3 times over and over again... SO DEPRESSING!!!) Tom Hanks and Ian McKellan will be starring. One movie to look out next year despite the controversy...

It's the coldest month of the year and I still wear shorts and t-shirts all around the house with no heating on... I like the feeling of cold anyway... Most of my friends are sick with the flu or cough... Thank God that with His blessing I'm still going healthy.

Ok... I've decided to change my skin again... I HATE CHANGES but this is really getting on my nerves as no one is reading my blog...

>.<

Just reloaded my hp... Hope I wouldn't kill it off in a week...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...its a veri tough studies wo,but luckily ur english is gud enuf to study at thr arr.hehe,yo!! u visited so many places at thr le,hot pool..jz to name a few..malacca much much worse than nz la..(actuali i hvn visit to malacca la) yeah i tink dat's all frm me..wish u have a nice day!! XD

Unknown said...

Da Vinci Code interests me. My cousin in one of them who actually go and believe it. I juz dun care a dam.

Censorship in Malaysia doesn't mean anything to us la, we may juz can't watch it in the cinema? And who's going to waste RM9 for that thing? Better off get a pirated VCD for RM5 and the whole gang can watch it. Blame who? Blame the govt who censored it! haha.