Sunday, July 10, 2005

Wahahaha... HOLIDAYS!!!!!


I'm feeling pretty good right now... It's the holidays and I can do whatever I want to do, which are:

  1. Sleeping
  2. Make a cheese cake (noticed it doesn't say BAKE)
  3. Watch all the tv I want
  4. Go online as often I can...
  5. Go out with friends, in other words, LEPAK at Queen Street
  6. Read all I can... Book nutter... Especially with Harry Potter coming out soon... Precisely at 11.01am in Auckland, NZ...

Well... I did all that and I also planned to study as hard as I can and also write tons and tons of essays. Plus study for all my subjects... There's a really biggie exam coming up in Week 7 of Term 3. I'm hoping that I'll do really well.

I made a cheese cake yesterday... In fact it was at 10pm at night... I didn't want to make a baked cheese cake as I prefer the chilled one more. So I DID IT!!! I did subsitute some of the ingredients but I used most of it recommended in the cooking book. I was planning to do it alone but I sure need my cousin's help. Without her help I think my cake would have flunk deep down into the valley of wherever.

Well that's the starting of my hols and I'm making a great start. My plans are that to relax the first week and study the next. Hehe... Wish me luck that I would stick to it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, you'd finally changed the theme! Dam I like cheese cakes, one or two piece of them and my stomach feels really full, but my mouth still ask for more!!

-me ish teacher - said...

Hmm... Sorry to make u sad again, I'm changing the theme once I found the one I liked... Wekekke.. Yup. I ate like 3/4 of the cake. Can eat at least 5 pieces(5cmx3cm)a day... Heheh...