Tuesday, May 11, 2010

God's timing!

Sometime I just really admire it.

Been doing nothing pretty much til the internet is restored! Family went to Gold Coast for a holiday and I could do nothing except watch and stay home as visa is still "processing" but...

If I had gone to Gold Coast, I would not be able to complain to Anna about not being able to go to Mayday's concert in Auckland as the ridiculously priced tickets are cheapest at 99 bucks. And CHAO WEI GOT FREE TICKETS.

If I did not go in to resign New World (more like they force me...)

I would not even bother opening up my emails. I have a goal now. =)

AND I GOT MY GMARKET parcel!

AND SASA!!!

=D SUPER HAPPY.

After weeks of being super... stressed and depressed but trying to smile throughout it... I finally found something that I can look forward to.

AND I WENT TO THE MAYDAY CONCERT.

FREE!! Envy much?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, Mayday was there? They also came to Malaysia not long ago, but not a full blown concert.