Monday, February 15, 2010

playing the waiting game...

I took the interview for the early childhood course...

and as always, I THINK I DID HORRIBLE.

=.=

The other two had quite a bit of experience with little kids and... I have... only from 5 years onwards.

Dad encouraged me with Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I'm gonna trust God in this and patiently wait for the answer. I remembered my interview at UoA 4 years ago. They told me straightaway after as they knew I was heading back to Malaysia after it.

4 years later, at the same spot but a longer waiting time.

All good. For God's plans were never to harm me but prosper me.

Now, I need to find someone for saturday shift.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the best to you Esther, miracle happens. :)