Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I've just came to the conclusion. I'm seriously a recluse.

So hard to drag me out anymore. Like, I don't even want to know anymore new people. It's just plainly uncomfortable. I really suck at the getting-to-know-people.

And... It's stupid cz this time last year, my parents were here. I want to go home. I hate NZ. I don't know why I'm still here, hanging to the last bits of hope.

seriously, sometimes, Life really can be a bitch. And I just lose everything.

Everything is gone.

*crap as mood*

2 comments:

jiamiin said...

you will love NZ~ Kuching very hot ar

Ping said...

haha.. i know what you mean. I can't be bothered going out anymore. I love staying home alone with puss. Maybe you should get a cat too. Maybe you wouldn't hate NZ that much after with a new love in your life :) I honestly can't imagine life without Puss. Haha.. I sound like those old ladies at home with 100 cats, but yeah... you never know ;)