Friday, March 13, 2009

Romantic notions

After all those kononnya "love songs" that a parent played in the bus on the way back from M.O.T.A.T. and screaming children singing songs that they have no idea what they've just sang...

I remembered the song "Love Song" by Taylor Swift.

Why they don't make classic love songs again.

At least that song is catchy enough and does not have swear words or any like... Weird alluding images flashing past you when you realised the lyrics. Ok. It might just be the ole perverted me. *coughs*

And, when I'm turning 22 so soon... I find that everyone, EVERYONE is not only requesting me, but pushing guys in my direction in order I get a guy.

Even my "kids" are telling me that I need a guy. (At least these kids are 13)

22 is such a magic number and I think I will stay single til that special someone or me find each other.

Should I be worried?

I should be worried when all my kids do is to... say yes.

The tram driver asked them if they were going to get off the tram at the zoo...

and all said

"Yes!"

Teachers go...

"No!"

I've got a bad feeling that my kids will say yes to any question posed at them at all...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nay... not in another decade...

just copy this post and paste again in another decade time... :D