Wednesday, February 18, 2009

W.O.W.

last time I blogged was 5th.

It's the...

WHAT?

................. 18th. Still have to hover the mouse of the time place to get the date.

13 days.

What did I do?

  1. Been relief teaching at a school which took me an hour to and fro. Each way. Meaning I spent 2 hours plus of each day in the bus. But thanks to Vodafone and Txt2K, I had fun.
  2. I taught a class of cuties (13 of them!) and they are all 5 year olds.
  3. I got asked by my student if I were an Indian. KONONNYA, I speak Hindi and look Indian.
  4. Spent most of my time lying on bed and sleeping way before anyone.
  5. Smiths and Caughey sales makes me happy. CK! CK! CK! Renee would know...
  6. MET UP WITH RENEE!!! My darling came back from HK.
  7. DiweNicole's wedding on Valentines.
  8. Was the wedding deco (kinda), food helper and cleaner.
  9. My stupid perfectionist attitude allowed me to be *ahem* in a bad mood most of the time things do not go the way I wanted.
  10. =P Got a Valentine last minute cz I was moaning about not having one and stupid couples on Queen St made me... Zzz... WHY DIDN'T I STILL HAVE ONE!?! - Cheh. I still like being single.
  11. Learnt how to play Mahjong. =) Gosh it's fun.
  12. Renee's house for dinner on Sunday. Played Big 2 and I had to do stupidest dares ever for my lost. NO PHOTOS.
  13. Still a jobless person looking for a job.
13 updates for 13 days I've not blogged.

BTW, Lantern Fest was good.

No comments: