Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mufti day...

I'm sure what you guys will be going on about what is mufti...

For children in primary or intermediate or high school with school uniforms... They love this day.

In my opinion, PLEASE DUN WEAR MUFTI.

I look like one of them. T_T

They are like... HEY!!

(A moment of silence...)

Oh, you are Miss Song. I thought you are one of us.

ZzzzZzz...

Not only me... Some other student teachers (& teacher) had that situation too.

OY!! You are only 13, not 20. T_T All of us on practicum there agree that we look very kiddish today and we did make an effort to dress up. Sigh... These kids, have a really better life than we do.

1 comment:

june said...

I know what's mufti day.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Did you wear office suit?

maybe that will make u look slightly mature :p

HUGS*