Sunday, December 3, 2006

Love home...

Back to Kuching.
I hate flying. Man... A terrible headache. I couldn't sleep at all in the plane. All the time I was fidgeting around finding the most comfortable place to sleep...
I HATE THE SMEEL OF LEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah right.
Weeelll... Arrived Sunday morning at 12am. Had a delicious bowl of Foochow meehon and kiaw!! LOVELY!!!!!!!!!! The best I had this year.
Woke up at 6.10am. My parents thought I was crazy. It is 11am in NZ though. Normal-lah.
Church was nice but I joined the chinese congregation because daddy was preaching.
Hehehehe... Then went out makan lah with my sisters. Then... take photos!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, welcome back to Malaysia! can't sleep during flight ma? I manage to sleep during my 8 hrs bus trip down to KL, but it was on and off kind of stuff. Enjoy your time in Kuching... if can, come to KL la for christmas again! haha

PaNdA said...

how can you eat foochow meehoon and kiaw before i do????!!! T.T *not hungry* how dare you show off here!!



I love the smell of lemon!! Fresh smell! =)