Saturday, June 25, 2005

Something fun, short and sweet that u guys can try it out!!

Found this really funny and short quiz on my cousin's friend's blog (Walao... Going into the nenek and apek story liao...)... I thought it was kinda fun and I tried it out. It was fanstastic... I'll post a link so all of you guys who read my blog can try it too, which I think Ek Guan and Edmund and occasionnally a friend of mine who doesn't know how to operate this thing... HAhaha...

Okie... DA LINK!!

Congratulations estherscning, you are...




minishorts of minishorts.net


You are outgoing, direct, smart, pretty, and a definite go-getter. You are frank, a little too frank perhaps that sometimes you get on people's nerves and make them very upset. If people attack you, you hit back with triple the force without blinking because you are the kind of person who knows exactly what you are talking about or else you wouldn't talk about it. Your quick-thinking is what makes you special. You are an elitist.



Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?



*Try it out!! Kinda funny especially the last question... Wahahah...

p.s. Sorry-lah... Long time no blog but haven't lost my m'sian english yet loh...

No comments: